Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Awkward I've Never Done This First Post

Well guys my name is Dale Smith - Gilleran. I am at the end of my freshman year at Henderson State University in Arkadelphia and for my Education Technology class we were given the assignment to start a blog. So I thought to myself and said, "self, what is worth blogging about?" And I thought I could blog about something that everyone can relate to... Life!

To share a little bit about myself, I lived in New Jersey with my mother until I was 11. I moved to Arkansas for the 6th grade to be with my father and I have been here ever since. I am majoring in Physical Education so I can coach and teach. Jesus Christ is my Superman, I really enjoy playing football and I plan on working out until I'm 95 (if I make it that long).

I titled this blog "Dale's Days" because it is going to be just that.

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment